1. Players MUST be at least 19 years old.
2. There is no limit to the numbers you can register for and play.
3. Take a sticker from the display, clearly write your number onto the sticker, underline it, put it on your toonie and put it in the Treasure Chest.
4. Cut off time to play your number (s) will be closing time on Monday at our box locations (no exceptions).
5. The weekly draw will take place at the OCAI main location – Family Outreach Resource Centre at 1 Union Street, every WEDNESDAY. Draws will be held before 10:00 am and the winner will be contacted by phone.
6. Draw results will be displayed at participating locations, and publicized on Facebook and local media outlets.
7. If the number drawn was not played, then the jackpot is carried over to the next draw for a bigger jackpot. The maximum prize will be $ 99 000. If the maximum prize amount is reached, we will continue to draw until there is a winning registered number. The final draw for the licensed period will not have a carry-over jackpot; we will continue to draw until there is a winner. Notification will be posted one month prior to the final draw for the license period.
8. To claim the jackpot prize you must present a valid photo ID with proof of age upon request.
9. Winners will have ninety (90) days from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Prizes not collected within 90 days will be added to the first jackpot following the 90 day period. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the TREASURE CHEST Prize Winner.
10. OCAI reserves the right to make changes upon consultation with Service NL.
11. Jackpot prize payout is as follows: 50% Winner’s Prize, 50% Organization Share.
12. The odds of winning the Treasure Chest Toonie Draw is possibly 1 in 10, 000, and is dependent on the # of Treasure Chest 50/50 tickets registered.