Congratulations to Melissa Park who played #1908 and won the Week 36 Jackpot! She has an extra $2128.00! We know this money will be a big help to this mom of a toddler and small baby! She plays her toonie at the Confederation Irving!
Also, congratulations to Marlene Antle who wins the Week 35 small prize draw. She wins a $10 gift card for both MacDonalds and Coles!
Contest Alert*** Aye Aye! Another awesome prize to giveaway! A #mrwilsonsconvenience $25 gift certificate for Anything in the store including something yummy from the takeout or ice-cream bar! Mr. Wilson’s has also been supplying folks with Sysco meats and has some great steaks, chicken and other products for a great price! Check it out! https://www.facebook.com/mrwilsonsconvenience/
To enter for this prize, just share the week 36 draw video, like it, and comment by tagging a few maties who might want to win too! It’s those shares and tags that help us grow our Jackpot!
Please note we have 1 draw left for this lottery licence period! Because it’s the last draw for this licence, next week the Jackpot will go!
We received great news yesterday! Our request to renew our lottery licence has been accepted and we will be continuing on with this fundraiser without any break between licences.
Here’s a few things to take note of:
1. With the new licence we have had to make some changes to our rules. The new rules will be posted on our Facebook page and on our website after the Sept. 2nd draw.
2. Cut off day and deadline, collection process, registration and payment options, as well as the draw day and process will not change for the new licence. We will be adding new treasure chest locations – feel free to make a suggestion for a good place for the new boxes.
3. Your number will be the same number you have played all year. It will remain the same for the life of the lottery.
4. As per our lottery licence, we are required to clean out the drum every 6 months. After the last draw under the old licence, Sept. 2nd, we have to clean out the drum. This means we have to remove any numbers that have not been played for a 6 month consecutive period as well as numbers that were cancelled at the request of the owner and those of deceased players. If you make a request to cancel your number in writing, please note, your number will remain in the drum until the next cleanout. Players who have had their numbers removed will have to register a new number if they want to play again.
5. Please update your contact information (email, phone and address) in writing by using the contact form on our website, if it has changed since you registered your number. We must have a written request and cannot make changes to contact information over the phone. If you make a request to change your address please include your toonie number.
6. Please note we are updating our website and have to renew our security certificate so you may notice a ‘this site is not secure’ message when you go there.
7. Please remember to wear a mask if/when you are popping inside to one of our awesome retailers to play your toonie!
8. Don’t forget you can register and play a new number at any one of our treasure chest locations. https://
Thank you everyone for your wonderful support in the past year and we look forward to your support for the second year of our fundraiser! Without our players, our store locations and our volunteers, Treasure Chest Toonie Draw fundraiser would not be a success.
Please help us spread the word and get our lottery growing by sharing our posts.